Sunday 13 November 2011

Meet Lileth

Hi guys and welcome to my all new Skyrim Blog where I will be uploading videos, screen shots and links to helpful guides and websites in aid of sharing my Skyrim experience with you all and hopefully helping and learning about your adventures in the world of Skyrim.

Here is a brief Introduction to my first Character.

Name:Lileth
Race: Nord
Sex: Female (custom build)
Top Four Skill Trees I'm Putting My Perks Into: One-Handed, Heavy Armour, Blacksmithing & Destruction.

Archetype. Typical Warrior/ Battle Mage type will later focus on either alchemy or restoration to improve survivability.

Premise behind this character is to level up blacksmithing as fast as possible to get the dragonbone armour combat is focused on dual wielding with some destruction magic thrown in for some flare :)


No comments:

Post a Comment